Adding 2 items to the checklist: Pet Rescue Remedy and litter box, along with whatever you use as litter.
Bunn people are the best! One of our friends, Shana Abe, send us a supply checklist if we need to run:
- Food pellets
- Drinkable water
- Bowls for food and water
- Any meds the buns require plus applicators
- Lots of fresh, clean towels or blankets
- (you will need to replace them as the buns pee on them)
- Favorite toys
- and, if there is room, cages or Xpens in case there is no rabbit-friendly area where you end up, and you don't want them spending days and days inside their carriers.
- Pet Rescue Remedy
- Litter box, along with whatever you use as litter
Also trash bags (for storing the dirty blankets/towels) and paper towels, which are just generally useful.
Simply having a checklist like this helps a lot.
So far we are preparing to ride it out. If we have to run, we will. We'll know more, and we'll keep you posted.
- Thank you, Shana!
PS: Latest track:
6th of Sept., around midnight. The track looks a bit better for us in Tampa Bay. Trouble is, at 8 PM on Sunday it's still supposed to be Category 4 system.
|11 AM on the 6th of Sept.|
|5 AM on the 6th of Sept.|
|11 PM on the 5 of Sept.|