OMG!!! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE ME TREATS....I DON'T NEED THOSE! OK...MAYBE I DO!!!
We're continuing with the stories of house fire survivors, presently in Angela's foster care.
She says "When his mommy adopted him, one of the volunteers through the rescue he was from had accidentally sprayed one of his eyes with vinegar. He has a bad eye now due to a "chemical burn". The fire didn't help his eye either. It has been agitated since then. Between the fire and new "temporary home", he has come a long way. He goes home to his regular family as soon as they rebuild the house. (...) He is such a love and it took him about a week to warm up to everyone."
- Thank you Angela!
PS: Here's GoFundMe campain going on to help out the whole bunch: http://www.gofundme.com/105k40k